AR Armorer's Course, CTS-755
You are not registered in a class until it is paid for. It can be paid by Paypal on our website or you can call in your credit card number or you can come in person to pay.
*A 48-hour notice must be given to be eligible to move to another of the same class or to a future scheduled class of the same. No refunds on classes.
The senior rate is 65 years of age and older.
Have you ever broken down your AR and asked yourself "How do I get this back together?" or "What is the torque specification on this nut?" Well we have the answer to all your AR questions.
This 2 day course will present comprehensive and detailed exposure to the AR-15/M-16 Rifle. The program will provide an in-depth understanding of all components, parts and maintenance of the system. This is not an AR overview class. Each student will leave with a very enhanced knowledge of the AR system, assembly, tear-down, repair, diagnosis and maintenance of the AR-15/M-16 rifle. All rifles, parts, tools and materials will be provided for the student to participate and accomplish the class objective.
2 days+ What does it entail?
- Understand the safety principles involved with AR-15/M-16 Weapon System.
- Proper Nomenclature of each part.
- Identify all parts and assemblies of the AR-15/M-16 Rifle.
- Understand the function of each part.
- Assemble & Disassemble the complete Upper Receiver Group.
- Assemble & Disassemble the complete Barrel Assembly.
- Assemble & Disassemble the complete Lower Receiver Group.
- Identify & replace defective or broken parts.
- Order proper parts for repair.
- Obtain technical knowledge of various trigger groups.
- Obtain technical knowledge of Gas System requirements & operation.
- Diagnose problems.
- Knowledge of optional & necessary equipment selection.
- Installation of optional & necessary equipment selection.
NOTE: This is a 2 day course limited in size. All rifles and tools will be provided by CTS.
|Senior Citizen||$ 247.50|
|Course Dates and Times|
Express an interest in this class! If the class is full, not available or doesn't fit your schedule, place yourself on our "interested" list and we'll notify you as new dates are available.