Church Security Tactics and Considerations CTS-325
You are not registered in a class until it is paid for. It can be paid by Paypal on our website or you can call in your credit card number or you can come in person to pay.
*A 48-hour notice must be given to be eligible to move to another of the same class or to a future scheduled class of the same. No refunds on classes.
The senior rate is 65 years of age and older.
This class is not available for retakes until Nov 2020.
The need for security in any location where people gather to worship continues to increase across the country. Never before have we seen the congregation challenged with respect to safety as we do today.
This is an 8 hr class limited to 10 students. The primary goal of this class is to develop defensive handgun and personal skills necessary to effectively perform the duties of armed church security.
This course will include both classroom presentations and live fire exercises. Real world scenarios including multiple threats, low-light shooting, wounded shooter drills, team tactics, equipment malfunctions, and moving targets.
Topics included in this class include:
- Security Team Development
- Less Lethal Intervention
- Pastoral Protection Elements
- Post Incident Considerations
- Armed Congregation - Crowd Control
- Emergency Response
- Safe Gun Handling
- Firearm Wound Proficiency
- Firearm Manipulation and Refinement
- Defensive Shooting Skills
- Multiple Target Engagement
- Moving Targets - Shooting While Moving
- Low-Light Shooting
- Center Fire Handgun W/ Strong Side Holster
- 300 Rds HG Ammo Minimum 5 Dummy Rds
- Three Magazines or Speed Loaders
- Eye and Ear Protection
- Flashlight or Weapon Mounted Light
- Basic Firearms Skills
- CCW Permit
All graduates of this class will receive a certificate of completion
|Senior Citizen||$ 157.50|
|Course Dates and Times|
Express an interest in this class! If the class is full, not available or doesn't fit your schedule, place yourself on our "interested" list and we'll notify you as new dates are available.