Concealed Carry Street Survival Skills CTS-225
Prerequisite: Defensive Handgun Skills I CTS-201
This course was developed to introduce our students to the appropriate response to a surprise attack.
This class teaches students to use the body's natural FLINCH response to their advantage. Natural flinch body posturing will be the initiation position for many of the techniques presented in this course.
Even the best prepared or situational aware person is subject to a surprise attack. This class will teach you to win that fight!
- Safe Gun Handling
- Body's Natural Flinch Reaction
- Counter Ambush Techniques
- 360 degree Movement/Shooting
- Threat Interaction
- Less than Lethal Force options
- Use of Lethal Force Options
- Post Incident Actions and Responsibilities
- Live Fire Exercises
- Handgun with 2 Mags or Speed Loaders
- 250 Rounds of Ammo
- STRONG side holster
- Eye and Eye Protection
- Billed Baseball Cap (Optional)
- Cover Garment (Optional)
STUDENTS MUST POSSESS A CURRENT CCW PERMIT TO REGISTER FOR THIS CLASS
|Senior Citizen||$ 135.00|
|Course Dates and Times|
Express an interest in this class! If the class is full, not available or doesn't fit your schedule, place yourself on our "interested" list and we'll notify you as new dates are available.